This program helps management personnel (MP) integrate healthcare with their daily management, especially talent planning and tasking, to further minimize team infections and deaths. The program also empowers MP to be a great role model and build a team with strong immunity and self-management during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The program is built on top of the “Class: Take Care of Yourself, Beat COVID-19” and beyond.
Benefits of the Program:
– Help businesses minimize COVID-19 infections and deaths further.
– Improve leadership styles and skills beyond behavior and EQ.
– Optimize team productivity and loyalty.
– Save significant healthcare costs, sick leaves and absenteeism in the long run.
How to Evaluate Your Class Results?
– Team productivity and resilience to COVID-19 and other health issues as well as cost saving in healthcare, law suites, absenteeism and others.
What Does This Program Cover?
– How COVID-19 can impact individuals’ immune system and the fast, early and the right action needed (see Class: Take Care of Yourself, Beat COVID-19).
– How to integrate healthcare with daily management, talent tasking and planning, anticipate risks, and take early action.
– What stops MP from taking the right actions in COVID-19.
Who Fit the Program?
MP whose team members need to serve customers or work with other team members in person.
The Next Program:
Time: 8 am~6 pm, 12-30-2020 (10 hrs, Wed PST)
Instructor: Ms. B Yang, the inventor of the 6Q Approach.
*Promotion ends by 12/26/2020.
**All participants are subject to the approval of The Prince Synergy.
**Contact us for urgent needs.