Does the world challenge only your strengths? NO! Also, it often takes bold bets and failures to achieve lasting success. Resilience building is essential to risk-taking and enduring success. Furthermore, how to handle setbacks and failures also affects daily success. Do you want to prevent setback and be highly effective in the storm? Do you want to strengthen your problem solving, negotiation, talent management, customer service, etc.? Do you want to avoid stress-related health issues (e.g., heart disease and stroke)? If yes, this is the course for you. Our success started at clinics in 2004.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This is a 1.5 day program with cases study and group exercises.
- Understand the common internal and external causes of setbacks and failures.
- Avoid common mistakes at different processes and stages.
- Identify potential personal development needs at each stage.
- Build the strengths and cushion you need to be highly effective in the storm.
- Build relaxation hierarchy and handle stress-related health issues efficiently.
- Anticipate potential issues and prevent future setbacks and failures.
– Raise individuals’ stress threshold, problem-solving, and productivity as they are ready for the hardest.
– Stay healthy and save money because 70% of health issues are stress-related, and setbacks and failures often come with the worst stress.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
– Executives and business owners who desire to prevent setbacks, go from good to great and become a Level 5 leader.
– Leaders who are looking for additional tools to maximize leadership efficiency, be ready for the storm, and stay ahead of changes.
– Early successors who haven’t “exercised the muscles” to be resilient.
– Those who already suffer from stress-related health issues or have a strong family history.
– Those who need fast and lasting results.
The Next Program:
Time: Dec 3~4, 2020, 1 pm~ 5 pm, 9 am~5 pm (Thu~Fri)
Instructor: Ms. B Yang, a global CEO Adviser, Inventor of the 6Q Approach
Early bird rate end: 11-26-2020
Fee Includes: all course materials and exceptional meals
Volume Discount: email us for group rates if sending 5 or more people
Timing: course starts at 9 am, hard stop each day at 5 pm
* Each class takes no more than 30 participants.
* All participants are subject to the approval of The Prince Synergy.
* Local classes are available upon request.