The 6Q Performance Management System starts with using the right people and identifying the top 2% talent. We help clients know their talent at a personal level, catch the development needs before “the 360-degree” if possible and make wise investments.
IQ and EQ can review individuals’ current intelligent and emotional capacity. DISC and the 360-degree Feedback can collect behaviors but not root causes. MBTI can outline various personalities. However, as Peter Drucker said, great leaders can have all kinds of personalities. Below is a comparison between the 6Q Approach and traditional IQ, EQ and Behavior approaches.
Here are case studies how we helped a CEO and a regional manager.
• Increase the success rate of talent assignment from 74 – 78% to over 90%.
• Minimize try-on and shorten the time needed to achieve your goals.
• Build a solid foundation to excite and keep the best, win hearts and minds and optimizing productivity.
• Minimize the training that feels like the right thing to do but don’t show value.
• Help key performers stay healthy.
• Minimize the costs of opportunity loss, turnover, training, healthcare, and others.
Contact us if you absolutely and positively want to assure your assignment and get your jobs done.