This program is designed to help you know your leadership competencies, identify the “missing tools,” and build your key leadership competencies rapidly. Unlike others, this program will go beyond traditional IQ, EQ and Behavior approached, make your learning easy, and help you achieve results rapidly. Compared with “Leadership, from Good to Great,” this program mainly covers key elements and has fewer follow-ups.
Benefits of the Program:
- Know your leadership strengths and opportunities quickly.
- Skip the unnecessary group training and sharing and save time.
- Practice custom exercises instead of general ones to achieve a great learning result.
“Dr. Yang provides a highly efficient and effective framework to diagnose leadership strengths and opportunities quickly through the Executive 6Q Assessment tool. Further, she is able to recommend solutions that go beyond traditional EQ/IQ based approaches by incorporating specific aspects of human behavior, considering a broader perspective to leadership that includes aspects of Adversity, Health, Public Influence and Learning with the 6Q Framework. I found the assessment and the session to be a productive investment of time and $s and would highly recommend it as an efficient way to quickly diagnose and build key leadership competencies.”
— a CEO who participated the Program
Who Should Attend?
- Those who desire to know their leadership strengths and opportunities and build their key leadership competencies quickly.
- Those who need to handle urgent issues or grasp new opportunities.
- Entrepreneurs who need to build company structures and complex processes to run the company smoothly.
- Those who have had substantial professional and management foundation and mainly need “parts.”
What Does the Program Include?
Diagnostic + Consultation + Training & Practices + 2 follow-up
The in-person training lasts 1-3 days. We will refund unused fund if personal training and follow-ups are not indicated,
How will we help you?
- Diagnose the leadership development needs, time and resources needed, and what can be done. Here is how we choose solutions.
- Meet with you for a 1-3-day custom intervention if there is an actionable plan or advice you the alternative(s) and refund you unused fund.
- The Leadership Good to Great CLASS 1-4 and CLASS-X are common examples of practice. Usually, you only need some pieces.
For case studies, please read Identify Your “Missing Tools,” Strengthen Your Leadership Qualities Rapidly“ or contact us.
P.S.: It usually takes more follow-ups to build level 5 leadership, be an exceptional CEO, or solve other complex issues.