This program is designed to help you know your leadership competencies, identify the “missing software,” and build your key leadership competencies rapidly. Compared with “Leadership, from Good to Great,” this program usually starts the same way but has fewer follow-ups and can only cover key elements. The graph below is how we go beyond traditional IQ, EQ and Behavior approached, make your learning easy, and help you achieve results rapidly.
Benefits of the Program:
- Know your leadership strengths and opportunities quickly.
- Skip the unnecessary group training and sharing and save time.
- Practice custom exercises instead of general ones to achieve a great learning result.
“Dr. Yang provides a highly efficient and effective framework to diagnose leadership strengths and opportunities quickly through the Executive 6Q Assessment tool. Further, she is able to recommend solutions that go beyond traditional EQ/IQ based approaches by incorporating specific aspects of human behavior, considering a broader perspective to leadership that includes aspects of Adversity, Health, Public Influence and Learning with the 6Q Framework. I found the assessment and the session to be a productive investment of time and $s and would highly recommend it as an efficient way to quickly diagnose and build key leadership competencies.”
— a CEO who participated the Program
Who Should Attend?
- Those who desire to know their leadership strengths and opportunities and build their key leadership competencies quickly.
- Those who need to grasp new opportunities or handle urgent issues efficiently.
- Those who have had substantial professional and management foundation and mainly need “parts.”
What Does the Program Include?
Diagnostic + Consultation + Training & Practices + 2 follow-up
The in-person training lasts 1-3 days. We will refund unused fund if in-personal training and follow-ups are not indicated,
How will we help you?
- We first diagnose what needs to be done, how much time and resources it may cost, and what can be done. Here is how we choose solutions.
- We will meet with you for a 1-3-day custom intervention if there is an actionable plan. Otherwise, we will advice you the alternative(s) and refund you unused fund.
- The Leadership Good to Great CLASS 1-4 and CLASS-X are common examples of practice. Usually, you only need some pieces.
For a recent story about the program, please read Identify Your “Missing Software,” Strengthen Your Leadership Rapidly“ or contact us.
P.S.: It usually takes more follow-ups to build level 5 leadership, be an exceptional CEO, or solve other complex issues.