Many leaders have failed to go from good to great and develop level five leadership due to a lack of the right tools. Our world-class CEO adviser will identify your unique needs, get to the root causes, and choose the right follow-up models for you. This program aims to build not only a great leader, but optimally, a level 5 leader, including an exceptional CEO.
- Know self, Focus on the Big Picture and Be Effective.
- Stay ahead of changes through Innovation and learning.
- Strengthen Leadership Style and Conflict Management.
- Risk-taking & Resilience Building.
- Deal with Stress, Be Happy & Stay Healthy.
- Use the Right People in Changes
- Optimize Top Team Performance
- Support Risk Taking & New Ideas
- Personalize Learning with the Right Platform
- Excite and Keep the Best
- Take Charge of Human Capital Costs.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
The program will start with the Executive 6Q Assessment and last 6-8 months. We meet the client every 1/2 week, 1w, 2w, 3w, to 4w, based on progress and needs. We can communicate with clients on line except the first meeting and group exercises.
Although you can start the program anytime, it is better to participate the group practices that you need as early as possible (included).
- CLASS 1– Focus on the Big Picture, Be Effective (3 days)
- CLASS 2- Leadership Style & Conflict Management (3 days)
- CLASS 3- Risk-taking & Resilience Building (3 days)
- X-Class– Be Happy, Be Your Own Doctor First (2 days)
- CLASS 4- Get Ahead, Stay Ahead (3 days)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Executives and business owners who desire to know self deeply, go from good to great, develop Level 5 leadership and become a Level 5 leader.
- Leaders who desire to maximize leadership efficiency, handle uncertainty and complexity efficiently, and stay ahead of changes.
- Leaders who want to prevent setbacks and failures and be highly effective in the storm.
- Those who need fast and lasting results.
- Have achieved some successes.
- Desire to build enduring greatness.
- Treat talent as the most valuable asset.
- No issues related to ethics or abuse.