The Executive 6Q Assessment
The Executive 6Q Assessment is a comprehensive leadership tool quiz that catches the development needs of a leader in self, team and system before “the 360 degree.” The test helps leaders take early action, make wise investments, and go from good to great efficiently. The test includes:
What Makes Executive 6Q Assessment Unique?
Each person is an integrated system of 6 quotients (Q) to choose direction and action (IQ), stay current with changes (Learning Q), relate to others (EQ), gain resources (Public influence Q), remain resilient in the face of adversity (AQ) and maintain energy (HQ). The breadth of experience, operation, and motivation are included in IQ and EQ. Mental health management is a part of HQ.
All 6Qs are connected. For example, IQ and EQ can lose their power due to poor AQ and HQ. Unlike others, we evaluate all 6Qs instead of IQ, EQ or psychometrics alone and get to the root cause of behaviors or psychological issues instead of wasting time on symptoms only. In addition, we target issues with the right tools instead of behavior or Psychological tools alone.
To use psychological tools to solve health, business, law and other non-psychological issues is the main reason that only 10% of CEOs believe their corporate leadership development has an impact. By getting the root causes with the right tools, we often save 50% of the time and have turned 30-40% “intractable issues” tractable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What Can Executive 6Q Assessment Achieve?
The Executive 6Q Assessment will recommend strategy or personal development, such as training in vision, innovation, conflict management, leadership style, resilience or health. Also, the recommendation can be industrial development in Business, Law, Marketing, Public Relations, Sciences, or management changes in talent, customer or policy-making. At last, the recommendations can be any combination. The assessment has 53 dimensions, and its report has 16 pages.
2. Is It Necessary to Assess So Many Factors (Qs)?
Yes. Because 6Qs are integrated with each other, it is impossible to see THE WHOLE PICTURE without evaluating all associated factors. For example, leadership can be compromised if a leader crashes in setbacks and failures, lack certain talent, stop learning, and have poor health. Looking at the big picture helps to identify the best shot(s). Working on these elements also makes it possible to achieve exponential results– if one quotient can make the result 10% better, 2 quotients can improve the outcome to 121%, and 5Qs can bring the result to 161%.
3. What Else Makes the Executive 6Q Assessment Unique?
Executive 6Q Assessment is an integration of Business, Law, Medicine (including Psychology) and other sciences, evaluating participants at micro and macro levels simultaneously. In addition, the assessment does not rely on “self-awareness or honesty” and helps individuals gain a deeper understanding of themselves. Furthermore, in the absence of significant events, the data of the 6Q assessment are valid for two years, which enables us to assist an executive to meet other challenges and crises from hundreds or thousands of miles away.
4. Does Executive 6Q Assessment Rely on Statistics?
Statistics can give good references but often lead to average results. The Executive 6Q Assessment both penetrates deeper and examines a broader range of characteristics and the development needs of a leader because the best talents are often NOT average.
6. Can I Have Some Hands-on Experiences?
Yes. The mini leadership tool quiz and Mini Be Your Best Quiz can give you free hands-on experiences of the Executive 6Q Assessment.
7. Indications for Executive 6Q Assessment:
* CEO adviser and executive coaching.
* Leadership development needs assessment and program design in changes, transformations, M&A, and recovery.
* Personalized fast learning.
* Executive recruitment, placement, promotion, and succession.
* Excite and keep the best.
* Multi-tasking talent management system design and human capital cost management.
* Other complex and delicate issues in leadership and performance.
Individual (including all the above)
* CEO and executive coaching, training and career consulting.
* Stress-related health issue management, for example, heart disease, stroke, stomachache, insomnia, headache, obesity, fibromyalgia, rapid aging, etc.
8. How long does it take to finish the assessment?
About 75 minutes.
9. How Should I Register for the Executive 6Q Assessment?
All custom executive programs, leadership group classes, career consultation and others will start with the diagnostic program– “A Right Start, A Strong Start.”
Consulting firms, executive coaches and others, please contact us.