Like Michael Jordan said, “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.”
To use the right people is the first step to build high-performing team. IQ and EQ can review individuals’ current capacity, behavior, and personalities. The 360 Degree Evaluation can reflect their objective reality. However, none of the tools can anticipate development issues and root causes in changes.
Through the 6Q model, we help leaders know their key performers comprehensively and take early action. Because not all issues have fast solutions, it is better to catch the development needs before “the 360-degree”and make wise investments instead of to do damage control. “Can He Handle the Job” is a good example. Below is a comparison between the 6Q Whole System Approach and piecemeal ones.
• Increase the success rate of talent assignment from 74 – 78% to over 90%.
• Minimize trying-on and shorten the time needed to achieve your goals.
• Personalize learning and turn learning into action quickly.
• Minimize the training that feels like the right thing to do but don’t show value.
• Inspire, excite and keep the best efficiently.
• Optimize performance, productivity, and innovation.
• Help key performers stay healthy as 70% of health issues are stress-related.
• Minimize costs in opportunity loss, turnover, training, healthcare, and others.
Contact us if you absolutely and positively want to assure your assignment and get your jobs done.