Like Michael Jordan said, “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.”
To use the right people is the first step to build a high-performing team. To choose the right successor is the key achieve a lasting success. You need to know not only talent’s capacity of today, but also their ability or potential 18-36 months down the road. IQ and EQ can review individuals’ current intelligent and emotional capacity. DISC and the 360-degree Feedback can collect behaviors but not root causes. MBTI can outline various personalities that can change as environment changes, which is why great leaders have all kinds of personalities
Not all issues have fast solutions. Thus, we help clients catch the development needs before “the 360-degree” if possible, identify the “missing software,” and make wise investments. Here are case studies how we helped a CEO and a regional manager. Below is a comparison between the 6Q Approach and traditional IQ, EQ and Behavior piecemeal approaches.
• Increase the success rate of talent assignment from 74 – 78% to over 90%.
• Minimize try-on and shorten the time needed to achieve your goals.
• Build a solid foundation to exciting and keeping the best, winning hearts and minds and optimizing productivity.
• Minimize the training that feels like the right thing to do but don’t show value.
• Help key performers stay healthy.
• Minimize the costs of opportunity loss, turnover, training, healthcare, and others.
Contact us if you absolutely and positively want to assure your assignment and get your jobs done.