Would you like to lead different environments efficiently, manage conflicts wisely, win hearts and minds, and find opportunities in turbulence? Come to learn with the world-class CEO adviser. We optimize leadership styles and conflict resolution at the same time since the two are essential to each other, and together, the two can help you achieve more. In addition, the program help you gain some common tools to unleash your internal charm and win hearts and minds.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This is a 3-day program with case studies and group exercises.
- Know yourself and talent at a personal level– cognitively, mentally and physically.
- Develop a systemic view of conflict management and leadership styles.
- Understand the comfort zone of each leadership style and conflict management tool.
- Multiply leadership styles and enhance persuasion.
- Manage conflicts wisely and maximize growth and opportunities.
- Bring out internal charm and win hearts and minds.
- Handle difficult situations efficiently, such as performance review and internal political issues.
If CLASS 2 focuses on external conflicts, CLASS 1 minimizes self-induced conflicts, and CLASS 3 covers more complex conflicts in turbulence. X-Class enables leaders to take care of self and team physically and mentally and win more hearts and minds under stress. CLASS 4 helps leaders catch early decline seeds and stay ahead with latest technology. Custom programs are also available (below).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Executives and business owners who desire to gain more leadership styles and conflict management tools to go from good to great.
- Leaders who are facing a major dilemma and looking for inspirations.
- Those who need fast and lasting results.
Time: Mar 1-3, 2018, 10 am-6 pm PST (Thu-Sat)
(next: Apr 12-15, 2018, 10 am-6 pm PST, Thu-Sat, please specify)
(Please specify the dates you choose when you register)
Venue: Los Angeles, CA
Fee Includes: all course materials and exceptional meals
Volume Discount: email us for group rates if sending 5 or more people
Timing: course starts at 10 am, hard stop each day at 6 pm
* Each class takes no more than 30 participants.
* Local programs are available upon request.
**This is NOT a program for first-time managers.
Custom programs (include diagnostic program, coaching and practice classes):
- Leadership, from Good to Great (4-6 m)
- Optimize Leadership Style & Conflict Management (2-3 m)
- Be Charming, Win Hearts & Minds Efficiently (2-3 m, Leader+ Management Team + System)
- Strengthen Your Leadership Rapidly (days to weeks)