Would you like to lead different environments efficiently, manage conflicts wisely and find opportunities in turbulence? Come to learn with the world-class CEO adviser. We optimize leadership styles and conflict resolution at the same time since the two are essential for each other and enable you to achieve more.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This is a 3-day program with case studies and group exercises.
- Develop systemic view of conflict management and leadership styles in business operation.
- Understand the comfort zone of each leadership style and conflict management tool.
- Understand own leadership styles and empower self with additional ones to lead efficiently in different environments.
- Equip self with additional tools to prevent conflicts systemically, manage conflict wisely, and find opportunities in conflicts.
- Know your talent at a personal level and take action accordingly.
- Master practical tips to handle difficult situations, such as storytelling and rule creation.
- Gain more confidence, influence others better, and have strategy executed efficiently.
It is highly recommended to take “CLASS 1” along with CLASS 2 because CLASS 1 helps to minimize self-induced conflicts. The CLASS 3 covers the hardest conflicts that leaders need to face. X-Class enables leaders to manage self and team physically and mentally and win more hearts. CEOs and those who have to handle turbulence often need to take CLASS 3 and X-Class as well unless excluded by the diagnostic program. Custom programs are also available (below)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Executives and business owners who desire to gain more leadership styles and conflict management tools to go from good to great.
- Leaders who are facing major dilemma and looking for inspirations.
- Those who need fast and lasting results.
Time: Dec 6-8, 2017, 10 am-6 pm PST
(Please specify the dates you choose when you register)
Venue: Los Angeles, CA
Fee Includes: all course materials and exceptional meals
Volume Discount: email us for group rates if sending 5 or more people
Timing: course starts at 10 am, hard stop each day at 6 pm
*Local programs are available upon request.
**This is not a program for first time managers.
For more information, please contact us.