Would you like to lead different environments efficiently, manage conflicts wisely and find opportunities in conflicts? Come to learn with the world-class CEO adviser. We optimize leadership styles and conflict resolution at the same time since the two are essential for each other and enable you to achieve more.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This is a 3-day program with case studies and group exercises.
- Develop systemic view of conflict management and leadership styles in business operation.
- Understand the comfort zone of each leadership style and conflict management tool.
- Know key performers at a personal level.
- Understand own leadership styles and empower self with additional ones to lead efficiently in different environments.
- Equip self with additional tools to prevent conflicts systemically, manage conflict wisely, and find opportunities in conflicts.
- Master practical tips to handle difficult situations, such as storytelling and rule creation.
- Gain more confidence, influence others better, and have strategy executed efficiently.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Executives and business owners who desire to gain more leadership styles and conflict management tools to go from good to great.
- Leaders who are facing major dilemma and looking for inspirations.
- Those who need fast and lasting results.
Time and Venue: 10 am-6 pm, Jul 19- 21, 2017, Los Angeles, CA
Fee Includes: all course materials and exceptional meals
Volume Discount: email us for group rates if sending 5 or more people
Timing: course starts at 10 am, hard stop each day at 6 pm
*Local programs are available upon request.
Bonus: one Executive 6Q Assessment report for one participant by the end of June 2017
($1800 value, helping leaders identify other potential and development needs and take early action.)
**This is not a program for first time managers.