A learning organization is built with learning leaders and team.
Like Jack Welch, the retired CEO of GE, once said, “An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.” Speed of learning is the speed of change and wining, Learning is another whole system approach, where knowledge structure, talent type, tenacity, health, resources, etc. can all impact the learning outcome. Platforms can increase learning convenience but not learning quality.
Unlike others, we identify precise learning needs and make learning as little as possible. In addition, we get around learning resistance and make learning as enjoyable as possible. Furthermore, we integrate learning with the right platforms and practices. Thus, clients often can be ready fast win tough battles, and save time and costs.
Efficient personalized learning is a weapon to win unfair battles. For example,
• Manage crises: we can save an executive’s career through 30 minutes of learning instead of weeks or months.
• Stay ahead in competition: Years of leadership and talent development can be shortened to months.
• Fasten changes: making learning easy often facilitate changes and optimize engagement and productivity.
• Win unfair competitions. If big men score 80-90, you’d better score 110-150, especially if you are a woman! Learning is critical (watch the video below)!
• Beat rising healthcare cost: we often can turn years of clinical visits and wellness programs to months, weeks or days, where learning is a key.
The SPEED OF LEARNING IS the SPEED OF WINNING. Contact us if you want to win big.