It is good to be a CEO but not good enough if you are ambitious. The program will help you identify development needs at personal, interpersonal and institutional levels to strengthen your “all-in-one” capacity, and optimally, build Level 5 leadership and be an exceptional CEO.
What Makes this Program Unique?
- We will identify development needs in multiple dimensions and at multiple levels, get to the root causes of behaviors, beyond traditional IQ and EQ.
- Compared with “Leadership, from Good to Great,” this program strengthens not only your leadership but also your “all-in-one” capacity.
CLASSIC MODELS (You may not need every piece below)
- Know yourself, Focus on the Big Picture.
- Be Efficient in Operation, from Customer Service, Product design, Finance, Marketing, to Sales.
- Stay ahead of Changes through Innovation and Learning.
- Strengthen Leadership Style and Conflict Management.
- Enhance Risk-taking & Resilience Building.
- Stay Healthy, Win Hearts and Minds.
- Know Talent at a Personal Level and Use the Right People
- Optimize Team Performance Management via smart systems.
- Build a culture that Supports Risk Taking & New Ideas.
- Personalize Learning and Turn Learning into Action Rapidly.
- Excite and Keep the Best
- Minimize Costs in Healthcare, Turnover and other areas.
Your Issue(s), Your Model
WHAT TO EXPECT?
The program will start with the Executive 6Q Assessment and can last 4-9 months. We have found it highly efficient to have the initial consultation and personal practice together, Strengthen Your Leadership Rapidly in 1-3 days, and then follow up to consolidate your new skills. You can also join group practices for personal practices. The first meeting, in-person training and group classes (included) will be in Los Angeles unless arranged differently. In addition, the follow-up meetings with clients can be every 1/2 week, 1w, 2w, 3w, to 4w, based on progress and needs.
For those who have not developed a solid foundation in professional and management skills, we will recommend proper providers accordingly. Please visit “How We Help Clients” for more details, including group classes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Those who desire to know self deeply and be an exceptional CEO.
- Leaders who want to go from good to great and develop Level 5 leadership.
- Those who need fast and lasting results.
- No issues related to ethics or abuse.