Are your children brilliant? Strengthen their Adversity Quotient ASAP.
Studies have found that early successors often crush far worse than others. Some become frequent flyers to the hospitals since they develop stress-related health issues, for example, depression, cirrhosis (due to over drinking), addiction (due to drugs), suicide, etc. Some have to retire early, including Fortune 500 company CEOs. The reason is that they have not exercised their muscle to be resilient or their Adversity Quotient is low.
Do you believe the world will challenge only your children’s strengths?Would you prefer to tell them to be proud that they give it their best AFTER they are crushed or help them build Adversity Quotient now and achieve lasting success and health?
This is a 2-day program with cases study and group exercises.
- Understand the impact of setbacks and failures on leadership, success, and health.
- Learn how children can act and learn differently than adults under the storm.
- Explore the common causes of setbacks and failures, internal and external.
- Identify the common mistakes at each stage in adversity management.
- Learn how to explore children’s talent and enhance their AQ through daily activities.
- This class empowers two generations with one program by helping parents first.
- The program will strengthen parent-child bond as parents will understand their children better and can give them the right hands in adversities.
- Minimize stress-related health issues for both parents and their children.
Time and Venue: Contact us
The 1-day program may be available.
Fee Includes: all course materials and exceptional meals
Volume Discount: email us for group rates if sending 5 or more people
Timing: course starts at 10 am, hard stop each day at 6 pm
*Local programs are available upon request (minimum 30 attendants).