The program aims to help leaders lead efficiently in different environments, manage conflicts wisely, identify opportunities in conflicts effectively and turn strategies into results quickly. In addition, the program also helps leaders be charming. Unlike “Be Charming, Win Hearts and Minds Efficiently,” this program does not cover team and system parts. Because a charming leader often leads more efficiently, to help leaders be charming and win hearts and minds is a part of our Level 5 leadership program.
WHAT TO EXPECT (GROUP CLASS)?
- Develop a systemic view of conflict management, leadership styles and personal charisma in business operation.
- Understand the comfort zone of different tools.
- Know self and others at a personal level and manage self with the right tools.
- Acknowledge own leadership style(s) and develop additional ones.
- Prevent conflicts systemically, manage conflict wisely, and identify opportunities in conflicts quickly.
- Understand what can prevent leaders from winning hearts and minds systemically and take the right action.
- Master practical tips to handle difficult situations, such as storytelling and rule creation.
MORE TO EXPECT:
- Explore the best strategy to achieve fast result(s), maximum result(s) and lasting result(s).
- Personalize your learning and make your implementation easy.
- Follow up with your progress and adjust your plan accordingly.
The program will start with the Executive 6Q Assessment and last about 8 weeks. We prefer to combine initial consultation with personal practice to “Strengthen Your Leadership Rapidly.” You can also go to the 3-day group practice. The first meeting, in-person training, and group classes will be in Los Angeles unless arranged differently. The follow-up meetings with clients can be every 1/2 week, 1w, 2w, 3w, to 4w, based on progress and needs.
The Next Program:
Although you can start the program anytime, please make an appointment.
Discount: To build more great leaders, to honor Tova, we offer $6000 off till the end of July.
- Conflict management and leadership styles
- Should a CEO Be Charming, Win Hearts & Minds?
- More about us
- How we help clients.