This is personalized program for leaders who desire to lead efficiently in different environments, manage conflicts wisely, and be more effective in finding opportunities and turning strategies into results. This is also the individual version of the program “Be Charming, Win Hearts and Minds Efficiently.” Because a leader’s charisma optimizes his or her leadership efficiency, to help leaders be charming and win hearts and minds is a part of our Level 5 leadership program, “Leadership, form Good to Great.”
WHAT TO EXPECT (GROUP CLASS)?
- Know self and key performers at a personal level and use the right people in changes.
- Develop systemic view of conflict management and leadership styles in business operation.
- Understand the comfort zone of each leadership style and conflict management tool.
- Understand own leadership styles and empower self with additional ones to be efficiently in different environments.
- Bring out internal charm and identify easy ways to win hearts and minds.
- Equip self with additional tools to prevent conflicts systemically, manage conflict wisely, and find opportunities in conflicts.
- Master practical tips to handle difficult situations, such as storytelling and rule creation.
MORE TO EXPECT:
- Explore the best shots in your learning and integrate learning with daily practices.
- Follow up with your progress and make adjustments accordingly.
The program will start with the Executive 6Q Assessment and last about 8 weeks. We prefer to combine initial consultation with personal practice to “Strengthen Your Leadership Rapidly.” You can also go to the 3-day group practice. The first meeting, in-person training and group classes will be in Los Angeles unless arranged differently. The follow-up meetings with clients can be every 1/2 week, 1w, 2w, 3w, to 4w, based on progress and needs.
The Next Program:
Although you can start the program anytime, it is advised to participate the group practice early (included).
For more information, please click here.
The promotion for this program will end in May.