Do you have too many conflicts and stress to handle? It can be the increasing complexity and uncertainty in your work and life. It can also be that you need better approaches and tools in conflict management, leadership style, stress management, health management, and others.
In this 2-hr introductory webinar, you will explore the systemic approach in conflict and stress management, such as how to prevent conflict and stress at personal and organizational levels. In addition, you will experience the speed and results of the new approach to make wise investments in your personal growth.
- Explore the common mistakes in conflict management, stress management, and others.
- Experiences new tools and new usage of old tools.
- Participate case studies.
- Have questions answered.
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders who want to go from good to great with more efficient conflict management tools.
- Those who desire more productivity, better control in work and life, and be happy and healthy.
- Those who need fast and lasting results.
Time: 10 am-12 pm, August 9, 2017, PST (Wed), online.
Seats are limited. Get your ticket now!
Coming Good to Great Leadership CLASS.
- 1-Focus on the Big Picture: Jul 16-18, 2017, 10 am-6 pm PST
- 2-Leadership Style & Conflict Management: Jul 19-21, 2017, 10 am-6 pm PST
- 3-Beat Setbacks & Failures: Jul 24-26, 2017, 10 am-6 pm PST
- X-Be Happy, Be Your Own Doctor First! : Jul 29-29, 2017, 10 am-6 pm PST
Coming Personal Programs
To know other parts of Good to Great Leadership programs, please attend “How to Go from Good to Great Efficiently.”