Although it is not easy to get ahead, it can be harder to stay ahead. This class is designed to help those leaders who have conquered a lot in the past to stay ahead, enjoy their work more and continue to change the world for the better. The class is mainly through invitations and peer referrals. For those who are outside our reach, please first contact us at support@ThePrinceSynergy.com.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This is a 3-day program with case studies and group exercises.
- Refresh self-monitoring system.
- Build resilience ahead of time.
- Update associated parts based on assessment results, for example, learning, innovation and how to win hearts and minds systemically.
For more information about resilience building, please read CLASS 3. Custom programs are available below.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Executives and business owners:
- Those who have conquered a lot in the past a few years.
- Those who have been surrounded by applauds and “Yes” men.
- Those who may have begun to experience the decline.
Time: Apr 23-25, 2018, 10 am-6 pm PST (Mon-Wed)
Venue: Los Angeles, CA
Fee Includes: all course materials and exceptional meals
Timing: course starts at 10 am, hard stop each day at 6 pm
Custom programs (include diagnostic program, coaching and practice classes):
Learn from Former Fortune 500 CEOs, Get ahead, Stay ahead.